Friday, March 6, 2015

#1 Hello ^^

My name is Alice . I am twenty years old and my subject is international business .  Nice to meet you . I don't have particular interest . But I have a cat . It is co cute and I love cat so much . If I see cat on the street i will very happy even I am upset in that time . My favorite food is japanese food . Especially sashimi . I really want to eat sashimi at japan . I think it maybe fresher than Taiwan . My dream is go to many other country and look beautiful snow . This winter vacation I went to Korea ,it was very cold . But it wasn't snowing . I was very disapointed . 



6 comments:

  1. hi~ nice to meet you. You look so cute~haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon. My name is Jane, and I hate cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Anne, student from Department of Accounting Information.
    Japan is a good place. I think you can go there someday. Almost all Japanese person is friendly, you must like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi~i'm Bonnie.your eyes is so big~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photo, Alice. Guess you really like cat. I have never been to Korea, but i do like Korean drama though.

    ReplyDelete